Things we should know about Cats/ Kittens. ( I thought I knew but I've forgotten what it's like to have one )
- they require alot of time
- they may forget how to use the litter / poop
- they will use more tissue paper / toilet paper than you
- they do what they want, when they want.
- they are the boss of you
- if their plate is empty, it doesn't mean that you have to refill
- if you left a raincoat dangling of the chair, it's your fault if they rip it to shreds.
- they make really smelly poop and sometimes they smear it everywhere
- they only want to sit where you want to sit