Saturday, 16 January 2010
Saturday, 9 January 2010
I have never really made new year resolutions but this year, seeing that I'm turning 30, I'll make some and hopefully keep to them.
- Get a driving license. ( I'm sick of people saying " what? you can't drive?! )
- Be on time.
- Wake up early. ( 10am at the latest )
- See my family more.
- Try not to let food in fridge go bad. Eat in when I say I will.
- Watch less tv. ( I am still addicted to Eastenders )
- Be nicer to people.
- Stop Hoarding. Buy less.
- Have a life plan. ( it's time )
- Have a job I love.
I plan to stick to at least 5 of them.