it's easy to make, good for you and very delicious.
and if you store it well, you can make a lot and keep it for months.
Here's the recipe.
Oven temperature 155c
400g jumbo oats
100g whole almonds ( blanched or with skin on )
100g walnut halves
25g sesame seeds
100g flaked almonds
175g butter melted
25g golden syrup
- Preheat oven at 155 degrees. Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Prepare a large baking tray and cut parchment paper to fit tray, make sure the paper pokes out, an inch longer on all sides.
- Melt butter on a low heat, add golden syrup.
- Pour melted butter on oat mixture, and stir well. Let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Bake oat mixture in the hour for 45 minutes until golden brown. Check granola every 10-15 minutes and stir it so it doesn't burn on the sides.
Serve it with milk, or yogurt! I eat mine with strawberry yogurt and bananas!